Buy a Business
Whether you are an individual wanting to buy his own business or an existing company looking to acquire market share Crye-Leike Business Brokers can help you achieve your goal.
This is accomplished through a comprehensive search, on a local or nationwide basis to determine the available business which best fit your needs and goals. Below is a summary of steps taken to help our investors find the business they're looking for and complete the acquisition.
Steps in assisting buyers:
- Meet to determine buyer's interests
- Assessment of buyer financial capabilities
- Access various sources to locate suitable businesses and consider a targeted search
- Review business purchase opportunities
- Negotiate terms of purchase and review Buy-Sell Agreement
- Introduce Buyer to lending sources and act as a conduit for exchanging necessary information
- Be available to advise and manage all aspects of the transaction as needed to complete a successful purchase
Find Businesses to Buy
Search Crye-Leike listings of businesses for sale. Businesses for sale cover many industries from restaurants to retail stores to service companies, and beyond in many different geographical regions.Begin your search to buy a business here.
- Search Criteria - We work very closely with our buyers to determine the right search criteria and to be sure it is clear and accurate.
- Marketing Strategy - While there are common elements to most every marketing plan, there are also unique aspects to each. We work hard to develop the most effective marketing strategy for each engagement.
- Buyer Positioning - Sellers want to know that the company they spent years building will be left in capable hands, and that their employees, vendors and customers will be well taken care of. We position our Buyers to favorably illustrate the distinct values they bring to the table as an potential buyer, and that demonstrate their integrity and ability to close a deal.
- Prospect Search - Perform an exhaustive search for any and all companies that meet your search criteria.
- Find the Gems - Perform a thorough examination and present to you those companies meeting the criteria.
- Introduction - Make arrangements for meetings between you and those companies on your approved list.
- Culmination - Successfully bring the deal together.