Community Connections

Home >> Corporate Information >> Community Connections

Crye-Leike associates and employees support countless community programs

Supporting our Communities

Good corporate citizenship and community service are important values at Crye-Leike. Every year, the company's sales associates and employees devote both their financial resources and time, to help with community service projects. Both the corporate and individual contributions reflect a company culture of giving back to community and keeping "service to others" a priority.

View Charity Events


Annual Company-Wide Events

Every year Crye-Leike hosts events to raise money for United Way, Youth Villages, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and Wings Cancer Research Foundation to shape a better future for the communities we serve.

United Way

Crye-Leike is a supporter of United Way and holds annual corporate campaigns among its sales associates and employees.

Youth Villages

Crye-Leike is a supporter of Youth Villages. Every year there is a silent auction before Christmas. There are also campaigns to raise money among our employees and associates.

Youth Villages is a private non-profit organization committed to helping troubled children and their families through a continuum of care that ensures treatment in the most effective, least restrictive environment. Services include: home-based counseling, therapeutic foster care and adoption services, residential treatment, community-based programs and transitional living services as well as a shelter for homeless and runaway teens.

Wings Cancer Foundation

Crye-Leike sponsors an annual golf scramble called the Sherry Park Memorial Golf Scramble, established in 1995. Sherry Park was a former manager of the Crye-Leike Germantown Poplar office, when she passed away from cancer. Funds from the tournament are presented to the West Wings Foundation each year. Sherry Park was a patient at the West Clinic.

Founded in 1996, the Wings Cancer Foundation at West Clinic is committed to clinical cancer research and providing enhanced supportive care. The foundation offers support services such as a lending library, a labyrinth, nutritional counseling, exercise and strength building, yoga and relaxation classes as well as crisis and bereavement support group programs. Crye-Leike, Realtors designates 75% of the funds toward cancer research and the remaining 25% to the clinic's support services.

St. Jude Children's Research Foundation

Crye-Leike sponsors the annual St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway. Donations benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. St. Jude's is the world's premier center for research and treatment of leukemia and other catastrophic childhood diseases.