Property Management Services for Owners
Looking for Property Management Services?
If you are considering renting your property or already have a property for rent, we take the stress out of the process - everything from finding tenants, to maintenance requests. Our process is tried and true. Relax and let us work out the day-to-day issues.
- Step 1: Request Our Information Package - We'll give you the scoop on our services. Information on the process, tenant qualifications, costs involved.
- Step 2: Request an Inspection of Your Property - Next we'll arrange a time to take a look at your property. We'll start work on pricing and marketing.
How Much Does Property Management Cost?
There are four main categories of costs associated with professional property management services. Learn more in the full article...
Sell or rent, whichever Happens First
I want to sell or rent, whichever happens first. This is actually a fairly common circumstance. We understand that there are times, when you need income from your property quickly and cannot wait for it to sell. Continue reading the full article...
What Does Crye-Leike Provide?
- Analyze Market - Estimate rents, make recommendations to maximize rents.
- Marketing Property - Advertising property for rent, full-time leasing staff available 7 days a week.
- Qualifying Tenants - Verification of credit reports, employment, income, past rental history, criminal background check. Lease and related documents furnished.
- Maintenance - Schedule maintenance as needed. Our maintenance & vendors are bonded and insured. 24-Hour emergency maintenance. Licensed general contractor on staff.
- Accounting - Simple cash basis reporting system. Full accounting, bills attached to statement. Current month and year-to-date status. Prompt payment of bills.
- Other Services - Rent collection, court appearances, lease renewals, notices to tenants, move in/out inspections, live phone answering 7 days a week.
Thank you for your interest in Crye-Leike Property Management Services. We look forward to the opportunity to manage your property.