Group Brokerage Services
Certain industries and property types require a level of understanding far beyond the typical transaction. That is where Crye-Leike Commercial comes in with years of experience working in the niche real estate markets to buy, sell, or lease health care, hotel/motel, church, and restaurant properties and businesses. Our sales associates are recognized experts. They watch trends in the real estate industry and constantly measure those against trends in their area of specialty. Our sales associates provide clients with in-depth expertise and knowledge that is absolutely invaluable for a successful transaction.
Find out more by industry
Church for Sale - Buy or Sell Church Property
Crye-Leike Commercial has provided real estate services to the church community since 1982, working with hundreds of churches.
There are many reasons why our clients buy or sell real estate for a church. One reason may be location of members. People move into different areas at times leading to declining membership levels at what was previously a convenient location to attend. Many church leaders decide to move to a new community where future membership growth is anticipated. Some churches have merged with nearby locations, while other churches experience growth and want to expand to include more community services such as a senior citizens building, child care facilities, gymnasiums, sports fields, and more parking.
Real Estate Services For Churches Include
- Consulting - Meeting with church leadership (and committees) to determine the needs of the congregation
- Value Reports - Broker's opinion of value of church property
- Selling - Marketing, negotiating, selling church properties
- Buying - Conducting searches, evaluations, negotiations when buying a church
- Buying - Finding new church sites or another church building
- Development - Suggesting architects, construction companies, and financing sources
Real Estate for Health Care Service Providers
We understand the challenges associated with real estate for medical practices. Most healthcare organizations simply do not have the internal resources to manage an effective real estate plan. Crye-Leike Commercial helps clients in the healthcare sector drive efficiency into their property plans as well as look for innovative ways to use real estate to enhance their business performance.
Whether you have a one-person medical practice, or represent a large group facility, such as a hospital, Crye-Leike Commercial can help. Our associates have a proven track record of establishing primary and specialty practice space, ambulatory clinics, surgery centers, diagnostic laboratories, dentist offices, in-patient facilities, and even space for veterinarians.
Our Consulting Services Include a Look Into:
- Strategic locations
- Budgetary needs
- Accessibility issues
- Space planning
- Present needs with thoughts of future expansion or downsizing
- Importance of real estate and expenses in overall market position for services
Hotel/Motel Real Estate Services
We deliver measurable returns for each investment. Our access to active buyers, research, and a market-specific database of owners, investors, developers and hotel-motel operators, deliver the results.
Our Services Include:
- Property Valuations
- Financing Strategies
- Buying - location, site selection, evaluation, acquisition
- Selling - marketing, competitive analysis, negotiations, disposition
- Debt and equity placements
Crye-Leike Commercial assists a full range of restauranteurs... from fine dining, bistros, fast food, caterers, and also restaurant investors.
Crye-Leike Commercial provides three distinct service areas within the restaurant brokerage specialty group.
1. Buying - Helping restaurant owners/operators who are looking for a site to buy/lease or looking for an established restaurant business to buy.
2. Investing - Helping landlords fill vacancies for restaurant space, helping investors find restaurants to buy.
3. Selling - Helping owners who want to sell their property and/or restaurant business.
We Also Assist In Detailed Analysis Including:
- Analysis of existing restaurant businesses and the underlying leases or real estate.
- Price analysis to determine market value for the business and/or property.
- Creation of customized demographic analyses based on the client's specific needs.
- Tenant representation with strong regional network.
- Site selection for both nationally and locally owned restaurants. We assist in locating structures suitable for renovation or find suitable sites for a brand new facility.