Commercial Land Services
Buying, selling, or investing in Multi-Family property? Contact Crye-Leike for a complimentary review and recommendations.
At Crye-Leike Commercial, the goal we have for each property we represent is to create the best market for the property and maximize its value consistent with the objectives of the owner.
The following resources are combined to make a market for each multi-family property we represent:
- Market Knowledge - Thorough knowledge of the market and the benefits and opportunities it provides are communicated to potential investors. To maximize value, buyers must be educated with specifics.
- Knowledge of the Marketed Property - Thorough knowledge of the apartment property being marketed and the investment opportunity it provides are persuasively communicated to potential investors.
- Broad & Diversified Pool of Potential Buyers - Crye-Leike Commercial is in regular contact with potential buyers and investors locally, regionally and nationally. Our ability to effectively access a broader range of potential investors increases the probability a seller will achieve the highest possible price for the asset.
- Marketing Tools - Market conditions, property characteristics, financial underwriting and analysis are packaged and presented in a manner that creates interest and accurately describes an investment's potential for future growth and appreciation.
- Transaction Expertise - Our expertise supports and protects the owners we represent through all areas of the transaction process from marketing, negotiating and managing the due diligence process to financing and managing the closing process.
Types of Apartment Buildings:
- Garden Apartments: One- and two-story buildings; often a courtyard or single family-type setting; wide range of units.
- Walk-up Apartments: Three-to five-story buildings, but no elevator; area may be mixed single and multifamily; usually only two or three different types of units.
- Mid-Rise Apartments: Six to 10 stories serviced by elevators; usually inner city or dense suburbs; limited range of unit types.
- High-Rise Apartments: In excess of 10-story buildings; underground parking and security; full service; standard plan with limited unit types.
Atlanta Commercial Real Estate | Chattanooga Commercial Real Estate | Huntsville Commercial Real Estate | Jackson, MS Commercial Real Estate | Little Rock Commercial Real Estate | Memphis Commercial Real Estate | Nashville Commercial Real Estate | Northwest Arkansas Commercial Real Estate